Hacked food Will Win the War, in English
Filed 3-18-19; 8: 45 am] BILLING CODE 4910-13-P DEPARTMENT OF STATE 22 CFR Parts 35, 103, 127, and 138 [Public Notice 10692] RIN 1400-AE75 Department of State 2020 Civil Monetary Penalties Inflationary Adjustment AGENCY: Department of State. Players control Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Jake Muller, and Ada Wong as they confront the force behind a worldwide bio-terrorist. MegaGames - Game Trainers, Cheats, Mods, Fixes, News and https://zombie-friends.ru/crack/?key=438. Navy submarine lost 77 years ago in Southeast Asia, providing a coda to a stirring but little-known tale from World War II. Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2020 is the new installment of one of the most well-known football games.
Crack call of Duty Black Ops Cold War update 1.05 patch notes
Already November and time to fall back an hour in most places. Find All China Products On Sale from LOVLIFE Store on visit homepage. The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1.05 update patch notes are now here, with developer Infinity Ward rolling out a new update today on October 28. PC, PS4, and Xbox One players will now be able to. Modern Warfare 1.05 Update Patch Notes. HappyMod APK Download - Hack all the Android Apps & Games hop over to this website.
Keygen datecode - PS4 Developer wiki
How to download and install BFME 2 - The Battle for Middle useful link. This is the official patch version 1.04 for C&C Generals: Zero Hour. In 1976 Schwinn started stamping the actual build date on the head badges and not one has matched the recorded date of a serial number. Release: Digz: 31st December 2020. Gameguru Mania is the world's leading source for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, VR, Switch video game news, reviews, previews, cheats, trainers, trailers.
Rome: Total War Windows game - Mod DB
The Robot (a B-9 Class M-3 General Utility Non-Theorizing Environmental Control Robot) is a character in the original 1965 television series Lost in Space. Serial key already in use when going online. For support issues, users can visit the. If you own StarCraft: Brood War, copy "Brood War Archive" from the StarCraft: Brood War CD to your StarCraft/StarCraft Files/ folder. Search eBay faster with PicClick.
- Star Wars: Empire at War Trainer
- Dimensioning and Tolerancing Handbook - PDF Free Download
- Mod apk download - HappyMod: 100% working mods
- Star Wars: Empire at War / Forces of Corruption [Add-On
- List of All Episodes - Battlestar Wiki
Registration key 1975 Topps #11 Bob Asher Bears Vanderbilt 6
Far Cry 5 Need for Speed Heat. The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. Resolved Problems for Service Pack 3 you can check here.
Department of Veterans Affairs - VA.gov Home
Battlefield 5 update is officially live on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. While the download is pretty light at just a few hundred megabytes in size, it offers a decent assortment of bug fixes related. Some new stuff as well. People that bought their games off Steam DO NOT need to worry about patching as the process is automatic. Instruction part 2: From now you have all you need if you followed the part 1, right click on your BFME II iso and mount it with WinCDmu. When I try to run the patch it says that I need to insert the original disc.
- The Life of a Brilliant, Suffering Scientist - The New
- The Facts About A Schwinn Serial Number
- The History of British Sword Manufacture
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Kane Edition / Kane's
- Units in Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms - Total War Wiki
- Decode Worksheet for the Zimmermann Telegram
The lost watch 3d screensaver KEY GEN crack is available
Original war patch 1.05. By default, it require the Modifier key (so: Right-Alt + M). It can also reset the menu. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War isn't delayed, but fans may struggle to play at launch. PicClick is an elegant and simple tool that is more enjoyable to use than the built-in search tools on eBay. Cannot lead to a recognized degree or credential under the Educational Achievement and Attainment of Degree or Certificate measures for customers exiting on or after 10/1/05 (those from before 10/1/05 have already been reported).
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION This document is intended to help
Marines becomes the last line of defense against a global invasion. Black Ops cold war will drop fans into the depths of the cold War's volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980S. Amiga serial numbers - English Amiga Board. Some years later, Daniel's brother, General Jericho, raids the Imperial Palace and kills Victoria in front of Julia. Creators of the Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, and Overwatch series, Blizzard Entertainment is an industry-leading developer responsible for the most epic entertainment experiences, ever.
The Sega Model 2 improvements keep coming, with Rail Chase 2 now working. With its protection MCU emulated, Capcom’s F-1 Dream is also working. MAME 0.197 adds support for alternate versions and bootlegs of a long list of systems, including Crazy Bonus 2002, Explosive Breaker, Fidelity Excel 68000, Lup Lup Puzzle, Pochi and Nyaa, Renegade, and Silkworm. In addition, there are graphical improvements to Sega ST-V/Saturn, and Magical Tetris Challenge.
There are some nice improvements for computer emulation this month, too. The Acorn Electron has improved video handling and support for the Mega Games Cartridge. The NEC PC-98 CD-ROM software list has been updated with the latest dumps and compatibility status – recent emulation improvements mean more fully supported titles. You can now boot HP-BASIC cartridges on the HP9000/340 series.
As always, source and Windows binaries are available from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06775: [Media Support] (coco12.cpp) coco, coco2, dragon and clones: Software list does not work for floppy devices (Nigel Barnes)
- 06843: [Misc.] (saturn.cpp) All saturn.cpp sets: CD Block unknown command e2, contact MAMEdev (Angelo Salese)
- 06886: [Graphics] (stv.cpp) vfkids: Corrupt background graphics (Angelo Salese)
- 06926: [Documentation] (galaxian.cpp) amidars: Values are incorrect for “Lives” DIP switch (Tafoid)
- 06928: [Graphics] (mpu4vid.cpp) All sets in mpu4vid.cpp: Graphics corruption (regression) (Carl)
- 06929: [Sound] (suprnova.cpp) All sets in suprnova.cpp: No Audio is present (O. Galibert)
- 06936: [Crash/Freeze] (zn.cpp) techromn and clones: Fatal error: memory_bank::set_entry called with out-of-range entry 255 (Robbbert)
- 06937: [DIP/Input] (galpanic.cpp) galspanic and clones: Second button not assigned (AJR)
- 06942: [Media Support] (x68k.cpp) x68000: Can’t save game data to disk (Carl)
New working machines
- Home Alone (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Independence Day (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Master Boy (1987, Z80 hardware) [David Haywood, ARPA, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- New Cross Pang [f205v, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Transformers - Generation 2 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
New working clones
- Crazy Bonus 2002 (Ver. 1, set 2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Enduro Racer (YM2151) (mask ROM sprites, FD1089B 317-0013A) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Explosive Breaker (Korea) [Jorge Silva]
- Fidelity Excel 68000 (set 2) [yoyo_chessboard]
- Fidelity Excel 68000 (set 3) [yoyo_chessboard]
- Garou - Mark of the Wolves (NGH-2530) [Razoola]
- Jolly Card (Italian, bootleg, set 3) [f205v, The Dumping Union]
- Lup Lup Puzzle / Zhuan Zhuan Puzzle (version 1.05 / 981214) [caius, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Neo-Geo MV-1F [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-1FZ [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-1 [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-2F [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-4F [Vas Crabb]
- Pochi and Nyaa (Ver 2.02) [Razoola]
- Popeye (Braze High Score Kit P1.00D) [smf]
- Renegade (US bootleg) [TwistedTom]
- Silk Worm (bootleg) [TwistedTom]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Playmark bootleg) [f205v, maru79]
- Time Killers (v1.21, alternate ROM board) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- World Rally 2: Twin Racing (mask ROM version) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- WWF: Wrestlemania (proto 2.01 06/07/95) [Jorge Silva]
Machines promoted to working
- F-1 Dream [caius, Caps0ff, David Haywood]
- Quiz Channel Question (Ver 1.00) (Japan) [AJR]
- Rail Chase 2 (Revision A) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, Olivier Galibert, ElSemi]
Clones promoted to working
- Quiz Channel Question (Ver 1.23) (Taiwan?) [AJR]
- Ufo Robo Dangar (9/26/1986, Japan) [Angelo Salese]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Connectv Cricket (PAL) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Connectv Football [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Genius 6 (V110F) [Fabrice Arzeno, The Dumping Union]
- Philips VP415 LV-ROM Player [Ryan Holtz]
- Skannerz TV [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- T.T. Speed Race CL [TTL] [Andrew Welburn, Tafoid]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Amazonia King Plus (V204BR) [César Aragão (GarouSP)]
- Gokidetor (set 2) [MASH]
- Joker Master (V512) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Paperboy (prototype) [Andrew Welburn]
- unknown Elsy poker [f205v, The Dumping Union]
New working software list additions
- abc806: Colorful Animals [Genesis Project]
- atom_flop: Atom DOS Utilities [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm_cart: Video Filing System ROM Cartridge [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm_flop: Prince of Persia, Teletextr [Nigel Barnes]
- coco_flop: Tandy Assembly Demo 2017 [MrGW]
- electron_cart: Mega Games Cartridge [Dave Hitchins]
- electron_flop: Egghead in Space, The Darkness of Raven Wood, Zombies Ate Our Roadies! [Nigel Barnes]
- ibm5150: Breach 2, Future Wars - Adventures in Time (3.5"), The Monuments of Mars! [ArcadeShadow]
- ibm5170: Heart of China (Kixx XL release), Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle, Operation Stealth (Euro), Quarantine, Wolfenstein 3-D (v1.4, 3.5" HD, Apogee newer), Wolfenstein 3-D (v1.4, 3.5" HD, Mindscape), World Cup USA '94 [ArcadeShadow]
- neogeo: Garou - Mark of the Wolves (NGH-2530), Pochi and Nyaa (Ver 2.02) [Razoola]
- pc98_cd: Alice no Yakata III, Alone in the Dark 3, Bacta 1 & 2 + Voice, Ballade for Maria, Bounty Hunter Ludy, Brandish 3 - Spirit of Balcan - Renewal, Branmarker, Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space - Uchuu e no Chousen, CRW 2, D.P.S. Zenbu, Daraku no Kuni no Angie - Kyoukai no Mesu Dorei-tachi, Dark Seraphim, De.FaNa, Desire - Haitoku no Rasen, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban Dai-1-kan: Club D.O. Jimukyoku, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 2, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 3, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 4-5, El-Hazard - The Magnificent World, GalPani II, Game CD GA-ME-GA, Gokichi-kun Series - Igo Kinenban CD, Guardian Recall - Shugojuu Shoukan, Hana no Kioku, Hiiragizaka no Kyuukan, Jinmon Yuugi, LOGiN Disk & Book - RPG Tsukuuru Dante98 II (1996-07-02), Lesser Mern - Special Director's Edition, Love Escalator, Menzoberranzan - Yami no Monshou, Mugen Houyou, Mujintou Monogatari, Necronomicon, Oh! Kitsune-sama, Only You - Seikimatsu no Juliet-tachi, PC-9821Xa12C8 System Software, PGA Tour Golf III, PILcaSEX, Revival Xanadu, Ruriiro no Yuki, Sangokushi V, Sayonara no Mukougawa, Tamago Ryouri, The Legend of Heroes III - Shiroki Majo Renewal, The Legend of Kyrandia, The Original Pictures of Ryouki no Ori, Toushin Toshi II - Soshite, Sorekara..., Tuned Heart, Viper CTR - Asuka, Virtuacall 2, Watashi, Yumemizaka & Collections, Yuu Disk Special - CD-ROM Bishoujo Collection [r09]
- svi318_cart: Oh, Postrelease [Dirk Best]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- dc: De La Jet Set Radio (Jpn), Espion-Age-Nts: Industrial Agents for Active Espionage (Jpn), Ikaruga (Jpn), Illbleed (USA), Imperial no Taka: Fighter of Zero (Jpn), Incoming (Euro), Incoming (Euro, Prototype 19990906), Incoming (USA), Incoming: Jinrui Saisyuu Kessen (Jpn), Industrial Spy: Operation Espionage (USA), Iron Aces (Euro), Iron Aces (USA), Izumo (Jpn), Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (Euro), Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (USA), Jet Grind Radio (USA), Jet Grind Radio (USA, Prototype 20001002), Jet Set Radio (Euro), Jet Set Radio (Euro, Prototype 20001003), Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Jimmy White's 2: Cueball (Euro), Jinsei Game for Dreamcast (Jpn), Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshouhou! @ [email protected]: Kongdom - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Mirai e no Isan (Jpn), Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Mirai e no Isan for Matching Service (Jpn), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Euro), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (USA), July (Jpn), July (Jpn, Rev. 1) [FakeShemp]
- Freddi Fisk och fallet med de försvunna sjögräsfröna (Sweden) [FakeShemp]
- Who Shot Johnny Rock (Italy) [arena80.it]
- leapster: A La Conquete Des Nombres - Un Jeu D'Arcade Éducatif! (Fra), Adibou - A La Recherche De Robitoc (Fra), Bob Leponge - Heros D'un Jour (Fra), Cars (Fra), Dis Pourquoi Kirikou (Fra), Disney Princesse - La Magie D'Apprendre (Fra), Dora L' Exploratrice - Au Secours Des Animaux (Fra), Dora L' Exploratrice - Le Pont Casse (Fra), La Riviere Des Lapins + L'Atelier De Peinture (Fra), Lapin Malin - Danse Avec Les Mots (Fra), Oui-Oui - Aventures Au Pays Des Jouets (Fra), Perrito Club - ¡Adopta Un Nuevo Amiguito Y Aprende! (Spa), Ratatouille (Fra), Scooby-Doo! - Et Les Nombres Fous! (Fra), Spider-Man - L'Affaire Des Mots Mysteres (Fra) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip, Connie]
- pc98_cd: Angel, DOR Best Selection Gekan, DOR Best Selection Joukan, Dies Irae, Elm Knight - A Living Body Armor, Epson PC Series Driver Kit for Windows 95, Henshin Ring, Hyoui Tengoku, Manji PSYyuuki, Ms. Detective File #2 - Sugata-naki Irainin, NEC Driver Kit for Windows 95, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 1 - Invitation - Kage kara no Shoutaijou, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 2 - Memories, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 3 - Aya, Schwarzschild EX - Tessa no Seigun, Sensual Angels, Tanjou - Debut, Vastness - Kuukyo no Ikenie-tachi, Venus & Mug-R, Windows 2000 Professional + Server (MSDN), Windows 95 (OSR2, v4.00.950 B), Windows 95 Upgrade for Epson PC Series (OSR1, v4.00.950a), Windows 98 (Upgrade), Windows 98 Second Edition [r09]
- Began conversion from MCFG_DEVICE_VBLANK_INT to MCFG_SCREEN_VBLANK_CALLBACK. [AJR]
- bbc: Connected 6845 VSYNC to CA1 on first VIA. [AJR]
- suprstar: Demoted to not working – errors out when inserting coins. [AJR]
- unkhorse: Lowered frequency of 8155 timer driving speaker. [AJR]
- beathead: Replaced NVRAM with parallel EEPROM. [AJR]
- backfire: Added ADC for potentiometer controls. [AJR]
- ARM disassembly improvements: [AJR]
- Calculate R15-relative offsets in disassembly.
- Fixed erroneous identification of S field in data processing opcodes.
- Calculate result of ADD/SUB Rn,R15,#imm.
- pbaction: Use CTC to provide interrupts for sound CPU. [AJR]
- ddenlovr.cpp: Changed main CPU type to TMPZ84C015 for most Z80-based games. [AJR]
- Relaxed constraints on address mirroring/global mask combinations. [AJR]
- Mirror bits may now fall outside the global mask provided they cover the entire masked-out portion.
- umipoker, saiyukip: Changed YM3812 clock and use it to drive sound CPU interrupt. [AJR]
- upd7725: Fixed disassembly. [AJR]
- z80ctc: Made channels into subdevices. [AJR]
- sexygal: Added sample player. [AJR]
- shackled, breywood: Replaced MCU simulation with 8751 code dumped from Breywood and hacked for Shackled. [Caps0ff, AJR]
- ms6102: Use VT100 keyboard for now. [AJR]
- aleck64.cpp: Improved Magical Tetris Challenge tetrominoes display (ghost pieces and colors). [Angelo Salese]
- stvvdp2.cpp improvements: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed regression with Cotton 2 backgrounds from stage 2 onward (ROZ mode 3 without rotation parameters).
- Apply ROZ windows per screen output, not per bitmap – fixes Batman Forever character select and the Riddler final stage graphics.
- Fixed RBG0 cache map range – fixes Head On graphics update in Sega Memorial Collection 1.
- stvvdp1.cpp: Preliminary implementation of PMOD 7 (gouraud + half transparent). [Angelo Salese]
- Fixes Lupin the 3rd Pyramid no Kenja enemy shadows.
- warpwarp.cpp: Added optional color setting for kaitei. [Angelo Salese]
- legionna.cpp fixes: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed regression in background tilemap colors for Godzilla (uses DMA mode 4 like Denjin Makai).
- Fixed Godzilla OKI sound bank switching.
- galivan.cpp, terracre.cpp: Rewrote NB1412M2 as a device. [Angelo Salese]
- airbustr.cpp: Reduced code duplication and runtime tagmap lookups, removed unnecessary bitmap. [cam900]
- hvyunit.cpp, lemmings.cpp, namcos11.cpp: Minor code cleanup and runtime tagmap lookup reduction. [cam900]
- aerofgt.cpp: Reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- psikyo.cpp, gundealr.cpp: Reduced code duplication and runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- dreamwld.cpp: Implemented tilemap size register, reduced code duplication, and reduced runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- namcos12.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, and made COH716 a separate configuration with correct GPU. [cam900]
- djboy.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, modernised sound latches, and implemented stereo output. [cam900]
- firefox.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, and modernised sound latches. [cam900]
- arcadecl.cpp: Cleaned up graphics decode, fixed year in comment. [cam900]
- coolpool.cpp: Modernised CPU-DSP communication latches, and split I/O maps for coolpool and nballsht. [cam900]
- tlc34076: Allocate palette RAM and pens at start time. [cam900]
- atarisy2.cpp: Minor cleanup, use address_map_bank_device for banked video RAM. [cam900]
- cave.cpp: Fixed hotdogst metadata. [cam900]
- pgm.cpp: Removed unused members and converted code to use object finders. [cam900]
- pc9801_86.cpp: Improved PCM timer behaviour – actual master clock still unknown. [cam900]
- partner.cpp, asuka.cpp: Use object finders for memory banks rather than string formatting and tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- zn.cpp: Simplified Z80 bank switching for FX-1 games. [cam900]
- pasha2.cpp: Added output finders for lamps, reduced runtime tagmap loopups, moved bitmap memory allocation to start time, and simplified/de-duplicated code. [cam900]
- abc80x: Implemented option ROM opcode fetch through character RAM. [Curt Coder]
- Marked Blades of Steel sets as joystick/trackball to reduce confusion. [David Haywood]
- nes: Marked Super Mary a clone of Super Mario Bros (github #3327). [David Haywood]
- xavix: Re-organised and tidied code, and updated notes. [David Haywood]
- bionicc: Started hooking up microcontroller emulation – still relies on hacks. [David Haywood]
- guab: Added RS232 port and update notes. [Dirk Best]
- Rewrote adc0808 device so it actually works and added to a number of drivers. [Dirk Best]
- Added to galastrm, groundfx, jedi, lockon, opwolf3, othunder, superchs, taito_z, tceptor, undrfire, and wheelfir.
- Converted Model 1 I/O to device. [Dirk Best]
- model2: Added proper default values for lightgun games, treat five percent of range as off-screen. [Dirk Best]
- model1, model2: Emulated Model 1 I/O board, and removed I/O RAM device [Dirk Best]
- Includes emulation of the Sega 315-5338A I/O controller, also hooked up to the ufo21 driver.
- Added skeleton device for Ericsson Information Systems IBM3270/5250 terminal adapter 16-bit ISA card. [Edström]
- hp64k: Added IEEE488 remotizer to bus. [F.Ulivi]
- Added suspend and resume debugger commands for suspending and resuming scheduled devices. [GavinAndrews]
- starblad: Allow full range of crosshair movement. [geecab]
- Allow building against system pugixml. [Julian Sikorski]
- Fixed issues with CHD loading under Emscripten. [Justin Kerk]
- dc.xml: Fixed interface/name/diskarea so discs can actually boot. [Justin Kerk]
- ti99: Added drive select to HX5102 Hexbus floppy drive – may now be used for storage on TI-99/8 and other systems. [Michael Zapf]
- wd_fdc: Added FM resyncs in READ_TRACK, and changed threshold. [Michael Zapf]
- electron: Added Mega Games Cartridge device. [Nigel Barnes]
- electron: Improved video handling. [Nigel Barnes]
- Fixed wrap-around for non-standard screen start addresses.
- Added RAM contention during screen update.
- Improved interrupt times.
- electron: Fixed bad palette write. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm: Fixed paging in of Shadow RAM according to ACCCON. [Nigel Barnes]
- i960: Don’t lose register values on read stalls. [O. Galibert]
- bankdev: Allow for an address shift. [O. Galibert]
- Rewrote mb86233/4 CPU cores. [O. Galibert]
- model2: Revamped the coprocessors communications. [O. Galibert]
- Completely eliminated address map macros. [O. Galibert, Robbbert]
- sh4drc: Added UML implementations of FADD, FSUB, FMUL, and FDIV. [R. Belmont]
- apple2: Recognize another form of DOS 3.3 in ProDOS order. [R. Belmont, Peter Ferrie]
- Added emulation stubs for the Game Boy Camera hardware allowing the ROM to run. [Risugami]
- crashrd: Added some sound. [Robbbert]
- Completely eliminated set_digit_value, and reduced usage of and deprecated set_led_value/set_lamp_value. [Ryan Holtz, Robbbert, AJR, Vas Crabb]
- Added skeleton Philips VP415 LV-ROM Player driver – currently fails self-test with error 53. [Ryan Holtz]
- Including basic Fujitsu MB88303 TV Display Controller and Philips SAA1403 Sync Generator devices.
- isa/pgc: Implemented accelerated VRAM writes. [shattered]
- Standardised on IPT_CUSTOM for custom PORT_BIT handlers, leaving IPT_SPECIAL for the UI. [smf]
- Fixed fencepost in memory_manager::region_containing, which caused regions to be registered for state saving. [smf]
- popeye: Implemented NMI acknowledge and TPP2 watchdog, swapped popeyebl and popeyeb2, and repaired some apparently bad PROM dumps. [smf]
- Added QuickLoad option for SMC-777. [Stefano]
- hp9k_3xx improvements: [Sven Schnelle]
- Added 98644 asynchronous serial card.
- Added workaround for double exception during read/modify/write operations confusing the boot ROM.
- Added dummy GPIB read/write handlers (BASIC crashes if not present).
- Added fallback bus error handler for model 340 and later (used by BASIC to probe hardware configuration).
- Added basic window move and cursor control support to hp98544 framebuffer. [Sven Schnelle]
- Used by HP Basic to place letters on the screen by moving them from non-visible memory to the screen.
- Split hp98603 BASIC ROM card into 98603A and 98603B versions with different base addresses and sizes. [Sven Schnelle]
- posixsocket: Set SO_REUSEADDR option. [Sven Schnelle]
- voodoo: Fixed vsync timing and removed anonymous timer. [Ted Green]
- Encapsulated default BIOS selection in device_t and simplified default BIOS selection from machine configuration. [Vas Crabb]
- DSP16 interpreter performance improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Lifted some tests out of the execution loops allowing them to be specialised at compile time.
- Bypass memory system for work RAM access when debugger is not enabled.
- RAM device improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Always show default RAM size in XML output, and show sizes as declared in addition to byte count.
- Don’t show inaccessible RAM device size options in XML output.
- Exposed RAM size options in minimaws.
- Rearranged device debugger hooks to get a small but measurable performance improvement. [Vas Crabb]
- Removed emucore.o from tools, fixing some inconsistent behaviour with different build options. [Vas Crabb]
- NeoGeo improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Split MVS into different machines for real variants with different capabilities.
- Split up state classes for different variants.
- Improved address maps.
- Converted EL panel outputs to lamps and hooked up coin counters/lockouts.
- Hooked up controller sense connections for AES.
- Hooked up SPI-like outputs on SIT board used by The Irritating Maze.
- Added layout for The Irritating Maze showing strobes and most lamps.
- ibm5170: Redumped wngcm2sp from unmodified disks. [breiztiger]
- gaelco2.cpp: Added pinout information for World Rally 2 and REF.950906 PCB layout for Touch and Go. [Brian Troha]
- megablst: Replaced C-chip simulation with extracted ROM. [Caps0ff]
- model1: Use real 315-5573 Virtua Racing coprocessor program. [Caps0ff]
- f1dream: Dumped and emulated 8751 microcontroller. [caius, Caps0ff, David Haywood]
- Documented debugger expression number syntax. [Erik Dominikus]
- othunder.cpp: Changed to mono speaker, as shown on schematics and verified on real board. [Guru]
- Demoted TI-73 Explorer (bootleg) to not working. [Julian Lachniet]
- segag80r: Adjusted Sindbad Mystery sound clocks to match PCB footage. [kazblox]
- system1: Documented alternate Star Jacker board with different sound in source. [kazblox]
- dynduke.cpp: Dumped PROMs. [Porchy, Muddymusic]
- PC-98 CD software list updates: [r09]
- Updated with everything from the latest update of the Neo Kobe Collection.
- Tested all software list entries, and added supported status and emulation issues for each one.
- Added usage information for games that require serial numbers or manual protection.
- Added disk 2 of the floppy version of Brandish Renewal, since it’s used as a key disk for the CD version.
- Fixed copy-paste error for hybrid discs copied from the FM Towns list.
- Replaced the Sweet Days CHD with a properly converted one.
- Demoted Miamisoft’s games to non-working since they seem to hang randomly.
- Added Tourvision BIOS v1.1 and corrected label/description for v2.0. [system11, Tafoid]
- amidars: Corrected Lives DIP switch. [Tafoid, GoldS_TCRF]
- konblands.cpp: Added DIP switches from manual. [Tafoid]
Current issuesWhen asking people what the main issue with the current system is, most of them will reply it's too grindy or too expensive in comparison to what it gives. While I kind of agree with that, after further evaluation I believe that it's not a cost issue, but a structural one. Instead of being able to constantly progress through the techtree you have to save up constantly and from time to time make very big investments.
Additionally even after making them a lot harder to break (which was just a temporary fix), factories are still way too vulnerable. While attacking an enemies infrastructure in the form of factories should be viable, it shouldn't be possible to set them back to square one which was often the case, especially for newfriendish nations.
The planWe will change factories, so their effectiveness (meaning the input:output ratio of a recipe) depends on how often the recipe was used before. When initially building a factory, all of it's recipes will only be slightly better than vanilla, but as the recipe is used, it will improve quickly. While you will get a lot of improvement very quick initially, it will take more and more uses for the recipe to get better, which is meant to provide incentive for established nations to stick to their factories for longer periods of time by rewarding for doing so.
Recipe scalingThe scaling is divided up into 10 tiers. Each tier has a minimum (starting ratio) and a maximum ratio, where the maximum ratio of a tier is the minimum ratio of the next tier. Within each tier, the ratio scales linear with the amount of uses. How to reach different tiers in a recipe will be explained further down this post, just try to understand the concept for now.
Here's an example of how this scaling could look like for an ore smelting recipe:
|Tier||Uses||Initial output ratio|
Or if you had used the recipe 75 times and the recipe was at rank 3, then your output ratio would 1,225 due to the linear scaling within tier 3. Here is a spreadsheeted version in case anyone wants it.
Aside from this being a bit weird initially, because it's very different to the FactoryMod you are used to, you might notice two things: First of all that the difficulty of this heavily depends on the batch size of the recipe and second that 1000 runs is a shit ton. To bring things in line here, the batch size of recipes will be adjusted so reaching 1000 runs is roughly the same difficulty for all recipes. Obviously reaching a perfect or even a good balance between recipes in that regard is very difficult and will require a lot of guesstimating, but I hope that we can get it roughly right after a few corrections. The goal is that a decently sized nation can achieve a tier 10 recipe within a year of "normal" usage.
Another obvious question that all this talk about "output ratio" brings up is how this is actually applied to recipes. Let's take a diamond smelting recipe as example to explain it and assume it's base recipe is 16 diamond ore for 16 diamonds. If we now have a ratio of for example 1.20 on our recipe, that means the output of the recipe should be 19.2 diamonds. Obviously we can't give out 0.2 diamonds, so here the recipe would be guaranteed to output 19 diamonds and have 20 % chance to output an additional diamond. Same thing is applied to any floating point outputs, the next smaller integer is your guaranteed output and the remaining fraction is the percentage chance for an additional output.
I am aware that adding randomness is not ideal here and even more different from how things used to be, but I believe that it's the best solution. While rounding would be possible, it would defeat the point of the changes for some recipes, because an actual output change would only occur rarely.
Upgrading recipesSo how do you get from one tier to another? Initially when making a factory, it will have no actual production recipes, it will only have "discovery recipes", which allow you to unlock a recipe at tier 1 for this factory. You may chose not to discover certain recipes at all for a factory if you dont need it, you only have to pay for what you actually use. The cost for this discovery recipes will be the material the recipe uses or something equivalent to it, for example discovering the diamond smelting recipe would cost 1-2 diamonds to unlock it with 0 uses at tier 1, which means an output ratio of 1.05 in the list above. At this point the only way for you to improve the recipe will be to actually use it up to the next tiers minimum use count, for tier 2 that's 5 uses. Once you have used the recipe 5 times, your output ratio will have increase to 1.1 and while you may further use the recipe and it's runcount will increase, it's ratio wont get better than 1,1 until you upgrade the recipe to tier 2. Just like the initial discovery recipe, this cost will be paid in the output material or an equivalent. While the current factory upgrade costs were mostly decided by throwing darts at a calculator, the cost for those recipes will be calculated directly from the improvement the tier will give you, which means as long as you continue to use the factory, it's always worth to upgrade a factory. While the cost for a full tier 10 recipe will be as high or possibly even higher than the current setup cost for some factories, the first few tiers and everything up to the current rate will be A LOT cheaper.
Additional recipe runs made while a recipe is not upgraded, so for example anything past 5 runs while the factory is still at tier 1, will not be lost, they will count and their effect on the ratio will be applied once the recipe is upgraded.
But what about factory setup costs?Obviously this system makes setup costs in the form of "normal" materials completly obsolete, so they will be removed. While initially allowing factories to be upgraded for free was being considered, I decided against it, because letting new (and maybe a few old) friends build all factories right away only to let them realize a few weeks later that they can't keep up with repair for all of those would be very bad. The current system already offers us a solution for this problem, we will replace the upgrade cost for production factories with essences. The point of this system isn't to have nations save up for months to build that precious ore smelter, but instead have an entry cost that scales with the repair cost. It won't be overly expensive and a joke compared to the currently needed time investment for some factories, but it will at least solve the issue described above.
What happens to recipes when upgrading a factory?You might have noticed that the run count for recipes is reset whenever you upgrade a factory right now, this will be fixed obviously. Additionally factories will no longer use all of their recipes when being upgraded, instead they will inherit all recipes their predecessor had, but not those that the predecessor already inherited. To understand this better, take a look at this spreadsheet. Let's say you have a basic contraption and upgrade it to a Stone Smelter. Your stone smelter will have all recipes the current stone smelter has and all the basic contraption recipes. If you now upgrade this Stone Smelter to an Ore Smelter though, it will lose the recipes, which the the Stone Smelter only inherited, so for example baking bread or burning char coal. Your ore smelter will still be able to smelt stone or glass (use stone smelter recipes) though.
This introduces a few issues though, because some of the current factories would be completly useless. For example the gem extractor could both smelt iron and diamond, so why bother making an ore forge. While moving the iron smelting recipe would solve this issue, it would create move it too deep into the tech tree and be kind of a bad solution. I'm leaning towards making it so recipes can't be upgraded past rank 5 unless the factory has no further upgrades and hasn't inherited the recipe, but open to other suggestions for how to solve this.