Setup Firefox Proxy Browsing
American Association of Tissue Banks. To manually preset radio stations, follow the appropriate steps below below. We will send an account activation link to the email address you provide, so please make sure to use a valid address. You use my posts entirely at your own risk.
EBay UK down? Current status and problems
It should automatically do its thing. Kongregate free online game Bit Heroes - Retro dungeon crawling MMO with PvP, Pets, Guilds, and more. Thanks paulbonar at 2020-04-12 22: 49 CET: what is the email to enter when you generate the serial code?
Honda Rancher 420 FM 07 Fuel Pump
All images will be downloaded but you may need to click ReStyle and save the page again. In general, items in this collection should be software for which the source code is freely available and able to be used and. Q80R 4K Smart TV Energy Rating 3 Ticks. Tray Radio is a similar freeware application that you can use to listen to internet radio stations.
Best 16 Free Premium Link Generator Working in NOVEMBER 2020
Cannot Access Www.google.com Anymore... - Am I infected. Mozilla Firefox Latest Version: Mozilla Firefox is a very best web browser. Find all Capital radio shows and presenters: Roman Kemp and Ant Payne. Write: 2020-11-19 13: 16: 14 / Update: 2020-11-19 15: 21: 07.
Download Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 1.0 for Windows
FIFA 16 Rosters update (07.06.2020) 7 June 2020 19: 14. ASUS Support Center helps you to downloads Drivers, Manuals, Firmware, Software; find FAQ and Troubleshooting. This Video complies with YouTubes TOS. Get the Firefox browser built just for developers.
CM 97/98 - Free Download
I do rerun these packages periodically, and they "do" appear to locate infected files (which they "fix"; of course, you never really know what they are doing). Login to your MEGA account. On the system remote control, press the TUNER/BAND button to select FM or AM. Full text of "Personal Computer World (2020-07)(VNU Business Publications)(GB)" See other formats.
Seeing pop-up ads "Your computer has a virus! " warnings
He put it all together on proto-board, although soldering the FM radio module was a bit tricky. View & download of more than 78995 Panasonic PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. And here's a list of all the Android permissions APKPure request on your device and what they mean to you: Check the Permission Page here. If this patch doesn't make it into the tree before firefox 1.5, it will never do, because Vlad plans a complete rewrite of the bookmarks code for the otcho (2.0) release.
How to manually preset radio stations.
With this u can hear 24X7 fm on ur gmail page. In the steps below we will have a look at the extension and how to remove Bing Search Engine from Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE and Edge internet browsers for Windows OS, natively or by using a few free removal tools. It not only allows you to be entertained with provided features, but a user can customize the options. How to Download and Install Mozilla Firefox.
How to request a FM collection code to be re-sent?
In other words, opening one of these files in a browser will "decode" what the HTM or HTML file is describing and display the content correctly. Accessibility, cross-browser compatibility, graceful fallbacks are a few AddToAny staples. Football Manager 2020 New Features Updated November. 5 Websites To Download Free Online User Manuals.
Activation key should I go back to Firefox?
WinRAR's team was so happy that WinRAR has won the "best overall utility" award from Shareware Industry Awards Foundations, that they decided to offer non-upgradeable free licenses for WinRAR 3.51 this Sunday. Collection Of All ZTE Stock ROMs / Firmware - is the article you are looking for, and we have it available in Specs Phone, well now we will discuss the article entitled Collection Of All ZTE Stock ROMs / Firmware, we has collected a lot of data to make this article, so we hope to convey information in a complete enough for you, all right please continue reading to completion: This is about. Panasonic User Manuals Download https://zombie-friends.ru/crack/?key=393. For that you need to tap on the MP3 button and the app will download the audio only.
Solved: My premium account is hacked, please help!
Software available on Windows and Mac. An easy-to-use program for fast downloads! Crack do fm 07 firefox. Return to Top Is my activation code my username?
FIFA 20 Crack PC All Torrent Full Game Free Download 
Tecsun R-9012 review https://zombie-friends.ru/crack/?key=382. ARTA FM is a group radio station. Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal: Date and time settings have been reset to 1970-01-01 many times Norton Support has not been able to fix this issue - though many tries. Pandora and other online radio services may be cool, but they lack the charm of a real station.
The Sega Model 2 improvements keep coming, with Rail Chase 2 now working. With its protection MCU emulated, Capcom’s F-1 Dream is also working. MAME 0.197 adds support for alternate versions and bootlegs of a long list of systems, including Crazy Bonus 2002, Explosive Breaker, Fidelity Excel 68000, Lup Lup Puzzle, Pochi and Nyaa, Renegade, and Silkworm. In addition, there are graphical improvements to Sega ST-V/Saturn, and Magical Tetris Challenge.
There are some nice improvements for computer emulation this month, too. The Acorn Electron has improved video handling and support for the Mega Games Cartridge. The NEC PC-98 CD-ROM software list has been updated with the latest dumps and compatibility status – recent emulation improvements mean more fully supported titles. You can now boot HP-BASIC cartridges on the HP9000/340 series.
As always, source and Windows binaries are available from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06775: [Media Support] (coco12.cpp) coco, coco2, dragon and clones: Software list does not work for floppy devices (Nigel Barnes)
- 06843: [Misc.] (saturn.cpp) All saturn.cpp sets: CD Block unknown command e2, contact MAMEdev (Angelo Salese)
- 06886: [Graphics] (stv.cpp) vfkids: Corrupt background graphics (Angelo Salese)
- 06926: [Documentation] (galaxian.cpp) amidars: Values are incorrect for “Lives” DIP switch (Tafoid)
- 06928: [Graphics] (mpu4vid.cpp) All sets in mpu4vid.cpp: Graphics corruption (regression) (Carl)
- 06929: [Sound] (suprnova.cpp) All sets in suprnova.cpp: No Audio is present (O. Galibert)
- 06936: [Crash/Freeze] (zn.cpp) techromn and clones: Fatal error: memory_bank::set_entry called with out-of-range entry 255 (Robbbert)
- 06937: [DIP/Input] (galpanic.cpp) galspanic and clones: Second button not assigned (AJR)
- 06942: [Media Support] (x68k.cpp) x68000: Can’t save game data to disk (Carl)
New working machines
- Home Alone (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Independence Day (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Master Boy (1987, Z80 hardware) [David Haywood, ARPA, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- New Cross Pang [f205v, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Transformers - Generation 2 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
New working clones
- Crazy Bonus 2002 (Ver. 1, set 2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Enduro Racer (YM2151) (mask ROM sprites, FD1089B 317-0013A) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Explosive Breaker (Korea) [Jorge Silva]
- Fidelity Excel 68000 (set 2) [yoyo_chessboard]
- Fidelity Excel 68000 (set 3) [yoyo_chessboard]
- Garou - Mark of the Wolves (NGH-2530) [Razoola]
- Jolly Card (Italian, bootleg, set 3) [f205v, The Dumping Union]
- Lup Lup Puzzle / Zhuan Zhuan Puzzle (version 1.05 / 981214) [caius, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Neo-Geo MV-1F [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-1FZ [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-1 [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-2F [Vas Crabb]
- Neo-Geo MV-4F [Vas Crabb]
- Pochi and Nyaa (Ver 2.02) [Razoola]
- Popeye (Braze High Score Kit P1.00D) [smf]
- Renegade (US bootleg) [TwistedTom]
- Silk Worm (bootleg) [TwistedTom]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Playmark bootleg) [f205v, maru79]
- Time Killers (v1.21, alternate ROM board) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- World Rally 2: Twin Racing (mask ROM version) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- WWF: Wrestlemania (proto 2.01 06/07/95) [Jorge Silva]
Machines promoted to working
- F-1 Dream [caius, Caps0ff, David Haywood]
- Quiz Channel Question (Ver 1.00) (Japan) [AJR]
- Rail Chase 2 (Revision A) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, Olivier Galibert, ElSemi]
Clones promoted to working
- Quiz Channel Question (Ver 1.23) (Taiwan?) [AJR]
- Ufo Robo Dangar (9/26/1986, Japan) [Angelo Salese]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Connectv Cricket (PAL) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Connectv Football [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Genius 6 (V110F) [Fabrice Arzeno, The Dumping Union]
- Philips VP415 LV-ROM Player [Ryan Holtz]
- Skannerz TV [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- T.T. Speed Race CL [TTL] [Andrew Welburn, Tafoid]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Amazonia King Plus (V204BR) [César Aragão (GarouSP)]
- Gokidetor (set 2) [MASH]
- Joker Master (V512) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Paperboy (prototype) [Andrew Welburn]
- unknown Elsy poker [f205v, The Dumping Union]
New working software list additions
- abc806: Colorful Animals [Genesis Project]
- atom_flop: Atom DOS Utilities [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm_cart: Video Filing System ROM Cartridge [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm_flop: Prince of Persia, Teletextr [Nigel Barnes]
- coco_flop: Tandy Assembly Demo 2017 [MrGW]
- electron_cart: Mega Games Cartridge [Dave Hitchins]
- electron_flop: Egghead in Space, The Darkness of Raven Wood, Zombies Ate Our Roadies! [Nigel Barnes]
- ibm5150: Breach 2, Future Wars - Adventures in Time (3.5"), The Monuments of Mars! [ArcadeShadow]
- ibm5170: Heart of China (Kixx XL release), Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle, Operation Stealth (Euro), Quarantine, Wolfenstein 3-D (v1.4, 3.5" HD, Apogee newer), Wolfenstein 3-D (v1.4, 3.5" HD, Mindscape), World Cup USA '94 [ArcadeShadow]
- neogeo: Garou - Mark of the Wolves (NGH-2530), Pochi and Nyaa (Ver 2.02) [Razoola]
- pc98_cd: Alice no Yakata III, Alone in the Dark 3, Bacta 1 & 2 + Voice, Ballade for Maria, Bounty Hunter Ludy, Brandish 3 - Spirit of Balcan - Renewal, Branmarker, Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space - Uchuu e no Chousen, CRW 2, D.P.S. Zenbu, Daraku no Kuni no Angie - Kyoukai no Mesu Dorei-tachi, Dark Seraphim, De.FaNa, Desire - Haitoku no Rasen, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban Dai-1-kan: Club D.O. Jimukyoku, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 2, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 3, Doki Doki Disk CD-ban: Club D.O. Vol. 4-5, El-Hazard - The Magnificent World, GalPani II, Game CD GA-ME-GA, Gokichi-kun Series - Igo Kinenban CD, Guardian Recall - Shugojuu Shoukan, Hana no Kioku, Hiiragizaka no Kyuukan, Jinmon Yuugi, LOGiN Disk & Book - RPG Tsukuuru Dante98 II (1996-07-02), Lesser Mern - Special Director's Edition, Love Escalator, Menzoberranzan - Yami no Monshou, Mugen Houyou, Mujintou Monogatari, Necronomicon, Oh! Kitsune-sama, Only You - Seikimatsu no Juliet-tachi, PC-9821Xa12C8 System Software, PGA Tour Golf III, PILcaSEX, Revival Xanadu, Ruriiro no Yuki, Sangokushi V, Sayonara no Mukougawa, Tamago Ryouri, The Legend of Heroes III - Shiroki Majo Renewal, The Legend of Kyrandia, The Original Pictures of Ryouki no Ori, Toushin Toshi II - Soshite, Sorekara..., Tuned Heart, Viper CTR - Asuka, Virtuacall 2, Watashi, Yumemizaka & Collections, Yuu Disk Special - CD-ROM Bishoujo Collection [r09]
- svi318_cart: Oh, Postrelease [Dirk Best]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- dc: De La Jet Set Radio (Jpn), Espion-Age-Nts: Industrial Agents for Active Espionage (Jpn), Ikaruga (Jpn), Illbleed (USA), Imperial no Taka: Fighter of Zero (Jpn), Incoming (Euro), Incoming (Euro, Prototype 19990906), Incoming (USA), Incoming: Jinrui Saisyuu Kessen (Jpn), Industrial Spy: Operation Espionage (USA), Iron Aces (Euro), Iron Aces (USA), Izumo (Jpn), Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (Euro), Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (USA), Jet Grind Radio (USA), Jet Grind Radio (USA, Prototype 20001002), Jet Set Radio (Euro), Jet Set Radio (Euro, Prototype 20001003), Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Jimmy White's 2: Cueball (Euro), Jinsei Game for Dreamcast (Jpn), Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshouhou! @ [email protected]: Kongdom - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Mirai e no Isan (Jpn), Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Mirai e no Isan for Matching Service (Jpn), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Euro), Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (USA), July (Jpn), July (Jpn, Rev. 1) [FakeShemp]
- Freddi Fisk och fallet med de försvunna sjögräsfröna (Sweden) [FakeShemp]
- Who Shot Johnny Rock (Italy) [arena80.it]
- leapster: A La Conquete Des Nombres - Un Jeu D'Arcade Éducatif! (Fra), Adibou - A La Recherche De Robitoc (Fra), Bob Leponge - Heros D'un Jour (Fra), Cars (Fra), Dis Pourquoi Kirikou (Fra), Disney Princesse - La Magie D'Apprendre (Fra), Dora L' Exploratrice - Au Secours Des Animaux (Fra), Dora L' Exploratrice - Le Pont Casse (Fra), La Riviere Des Lapins + L'Atelier De Peinture (Fra), Lapin Malin - Danse Avec Les Mots (Fra), Oui-Oui - Aventures Au Pays Des Jouets (Fra), Perrito Club - ¡Adopta Un Nuevo Amiguito Y Aprende! (Spa), Ratatouille (Fra), Scooby-Doo! - Et Les Nombres Fous! (Fra), Spider-Man - L'Affaire Des Mots Mysteres (Fra) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip, Connie]
- pc98_cd: Angel, DOR Best Selection Gekan, DOR Best Selection Joukan, Dies Irae, Elm Knight - A Living Body Armor, Epson PC Series Driver Kit for Windows 95, Henshin Ring, Hyoui Tengoku, Manji PSYyuuki, Ms. Detective File #2 - Sugata-naki Irainin, NEC Driver Kit for Windows 95, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 1 - Invitation - Kage kara no Shoutaijou, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 2 - Memories, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 3 - Aya, Schwarzschild EX - Tessa no Seigun, Sensual Angels, Tanjou - Debut, Vastness - Kuukyo no Ikenie-tachi, Venus & Mug-R, Windows 2000 Professional + Server (MSDN), Windows 95 (OSR2, v4.00.950 B), Windows 95 Upgrade for Epson PC Series (OSR1, v4.00.950a), Windows 98 (Upgrade), Windows 98 Second Edition [r09]
- Began conversion from MCFG_DEVICE_VBLANK_INT to MCFG_SCREEN_VBLANK_CALLBACK. [AJR]
- bbc: Connected 6845 VSYNC to CA1 on first VIA. [AJR]
- suprstar: Demoted to not working – errors out when inserting coins. [AJR]
- unkhorse: Lowered frequency of 8155 timer driving speaker. [AJR]
- beathead: Replaced NVRAM with parallel EEPROM. [AJR]
- backfire: Added ADC for potentiometer controls. [AJR]
- ARM disassembly improvements: [AJR]
- Calculate R15-relative offsets in disassembly.
- Fixed erroneous identification of S field in data processing opcodes.
- Calculate result of ADD/SUB Rn,R15,#imm.
- pbaction: Use CTC to provide interrupts for sound CPU. [AJR]
- ddenlovr.cpp: Changed main CPU type to TMPZ84C015 for most Z80-based games. [AJR]
- Relaxed constraints on address mirroring/global mask combinations. [AJR]
- Mirror bits may now fall outside the global mask provided they cover the entire masked-out portion.
- umipoker, saiyukip: Changed YM3812 clock and use it to drive sound CPU interrupt. [AJR]
- upd7725: Fixed disassembly. [AJR]
- z80ctc: Made channels into subdevices. [AJR]
- sexygal: Added sample player. [AJR]
- shackled, breywood: Replaced MCU simulation with 8751 code dumped from Breywood and hacked for Shackled. [Caps0ff, AJR]
- ms6102: Use VT100 keyboard for now. [AJR]
- aleck64.cpp: Improved Magical Tetris Challenge tetrominoes display (ghost pieces and colors). [Angelo Salese]
- stvvdp2.cpp improvements: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed regression with Cotton 2 backgrounds from stage 2 onward (ROZ mode 3 without rotation parameters).
- Apply ROZ windows per screen output, not per bitmap – fixes Batman Forever character select and the Riddler final stage graphics.
- Fixed RBG0 cache map range – fixes Head On graphics update in Sega Memorial Collection 1.
- stvvdp1.cpp: Preliminary implementation of PMOD 7 (gouraud + half transparent). [Angelo Salese]
- Fixes Lupin the 3rd Pyramid no Kenja enemy shadows.
- warpwarp.cpp: Added optional color setting for kaitei. [Angelo Salese]
- legionna.cpp fixes: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed regression in background tilemap colors for Godzilla (uses DMA mode 4 like Denjin Makai).
- Fixed Godzilla OKI sound bank switching.
- galivan.cpp, terracre.cpp: Rewrote NB1412M2 as a device. [Angelo Salese]
- airbustr.cpp: Reduced code duplication and runtime tagmap lookups, removed unnecessary bitmap. [cam900]
- hvyunit.cpp, lemmings.cpp, namcos11.cpp: Minor code cleanup and runtime tagmap lookup reduction. [cam900]
- aerofgt.cpp: Reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- psikyo.cpp, gundealr.cpp: Reduced code duplication and runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- dreamwld.cpp: Implemented tilemap size register, reduced code duplication, and reduced runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- namcos12.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, and made COH716 a separate configuration with correct GPU. [cam900]
- djboy.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, modernised sound latches, and implemented stereo output. [cam900]
- firefox.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tagmap lookups, and modernised sound latches. [cam900]
- arcadecl.cpp: Cleaned up graphics decode, fixed year in comment. [cam900]
- coolpool.cpp: Modernised CPU-DSP communication latches, and split I/O maps for coolpool and nballsht. [cam900]
- tlc34076: Allocate palette RAM and pens at start time. [cam900]
- atarisy2.cpp: Minor cleanup, use address_map_bank_device for banked video RAM. [cam900]
- cave.cpp: Fixed hotdogst metadata. [cam900]
- pgm.cpp: Removed unused members and converted code to use object finders. [cam900]
- pc9801_86.cpp: Improved PCM timer behaviour – actual master clock still unknown. [cam900]
- partner.cpp, asuka.cpp: Use object finders for memory banks rather than string formatting and tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- zn.cpp: Simplified Z80 bank switching for FX-1 games. [cam900]
- pasha2.cpp: Added output finders for lamps, reduced runtime tagmap loopups, moved bitmap memory allocation to start time, and simplified/de-duplicated code. [cam900]
- abc80x: Implemented option ROM opcode fetch through character RAM. [Curt Coder]
- Marked Blades of Steel sets as joystick/trackball to reduce confusion. [David Haywood]
- nes: Marked Super Mary a clone of Super Mario Bros (github #3327). [David Haywood]
- xavix: Re-organised and tidied code, and updated notes. [David Haywood]
- bionicc: Started hooking up microcontroller emulation – still relies on hacks. [David Haywood]
- guab: Added RS232 port and update notes. [Dirk Best]
- Rewrote adc0808 device so it actually works and added to a number of drivers. [Dirk Best]
- Added to galastrm, groundfx, jedi, lockon, opwolf3, othunder, superchs, taito_z, tceptor, undrfire, and wheelfir.
- Converted Model 1 I/O to device. [Dirk Best]
- model2: Added proper default values for lightgun games, treat five percent of range as off-screen. [Dirk Best]
- model1, model2: Emulated Model 1 I/O board, and removed I/O RAM device [Dirk Best]
- Includes emulation of the Sega 315-5338A I/O controller, also hooked up to the ufo21 driver.
- Added skeleton device for Ericsson Information Systems IBM3270/5250 terminal adapter 16-bit ISA card. [Edström]
- hp64k: Added IEEE488 remotizer to bus. [F.Ulivi]
- Added suspend and resume debugger commands for suspending and resuming scheduled devices. [GavinAndrews]
- starblad: Allow full range of crosshair movement. [geecab]
- Allow building against system pugixml. [Julian Sikorski]
- Fixed issues with CHD loading under Emscripten. [Justin Kerk]
- dc.xml: Fixed interface/name/diskarea so discs can actually boot. [Justin Kerk]
- ti99: Added drive select to HX5102 Hexbus floppy drive – may now be used for storage on TI-99/8 and other systems. [Michael Zapf]
- wd_fdc: Added FM resyncs in READ_TRACK, and changed threshold. [Michael Zapf]
- electron: Added Mega Games Cartridge device. [Nigel Barnes]
- electron: Improved video handling. [Nigel Barnes]
- Fixed wrap-around for non-standard screen start addresses.
- Added RAM contention during screen update.
- Improved interrupt times.
- electron: Fixed bad palette write. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcm: Fixed paging in of Shadow RAM according to ACCCON. [Nigel Barnes]
- i960: Don’t lose register values on read stalls. [O. Galibert]
- bankdev: Allow for an address shift. [O. Galibert]
- Rewrote mb86233/4 CPU cores. [O. Galibert]
- model2: Revamped the coprocessors communications. [O. Galibert]
- Completely eliminated address map macros. [O. Galibert, Robbbert]
- sh4drc: Added UML implementations of FADD, FSUB, FMUL, and FDIV. [R. Belmont]
- apple2: Recognize another form of DOS 3.3 in ProDOS order. [R. Belmont, Peter Ferrie]
- Added emulation stubs for the Game Boy Camera hardware allowing the ROM to run. [Risugami]
- crashrd: Added some sound. [Robbbert]
- Completely eliminated set_digit_value, and reduced usage of and deprecated set_led_value/set_lamp_value. [Ryan Holtz, Robbbert, AJR, Vas Crabb]
- Added skeleton Philips VP415 LV-ROM Player driver – currently fails self-test with error 53. [Ryan Holtz]
- Including basic Fujitsu MB88303 TV Display Controller and Philips SAA1403 Sync Generator devices.
- isa/pgc: Implemented accelerated VRAM writes. [shattered]
- Standardised on IPT_CUSTOM for custom PORT_BIT handlers, leaving IPT_SPECIAL for the UI. [smf]
- Fixed fencepost in memory_manager::region_containing, which caused regions to be registered for state saving. [smf]
- popeye: Implemented NMI acknowledge and TPP2 watchdog, swapped popeyebl and popeyeb2, and repaired some apparently bad PROM dumps. [smf]
- Added QuickLoad option for SMC-777. [Stefano]
- hp9k_3xx improvements: [Sven Schnelle]
- Added 98644 asynchronous serial card.
- Added workaround for double exception during read/modify/write operations confusing the boot ROM.
- Added dummy GPIB read/write handlers (BASIC crashes if not present).
- Added fallback bus error handler for model 340 and later (used by BASIC to probe hardware configuration).
- Added basic window move and cursor control support to hp98544 framebuffer. [Sven Schnelle]
- Used by HP Basic to place letters on the screen by moving them from non-visible memory to the screen.
- Split hp98603 BASIC ROM card into 98603A and 98603B versions with different base addresses and sizes. [Sven Schnelle]
- posixsocket: Set SO_REUSEADDR option. [Sven Schnelle]
- voodoo: Fixed vsync timing and removed anonymous timer. [Ted Green]
- Encapsulated default BIOS selection in device_t and simplified default BIOS selection from machine configuration. [Vas Crabb]
- DSP16 interpreter performance improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Lifted some tests out of the execution loops allowing them to be specialised at compile time.
- Bypass memory system for work RAM access when debugger is not enabled.
- RAM device improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Always show default RAM size in XML output, and show sizes as declared in addition to byte count.
- Don’t show inaccessible RAM device size options in XML output.
- Exposed RAM size options in minimaws.
- Rearranged device debugger hooks to get a small but measurable performance improvement. [Vas Crabb]
- Removed emucore.o from tools, fixing some inconsistent behaviour with different build options. [Vas Crabb]
- NeoGeo improvements: [Vas Crabb]
- Split MVS into different machines for real variants with different capabilities.
- Split up state classes for different variants.
- Improved address maps.
- Converted EL panel outputs to lamps and hooked up coin counters/lockouts.
- Hooked up controller sense connections for AES.
- Hooked up SPI-like outputs on SIT board used by The Irritating Maze.
- Added layout for The Irritating Maze showing strobes and most lamps.
- ibm5170: Redumped wngcm2sp from unmodified disks. [breiztiger]
- gaelco2.cpp: Added pinout information for World Rally 2 and REF.950906 PCB layout for Touch and Go. [Brian Troha]
- megablst: Replaced C-chip simulation with extracted ROM. [Caps0ff]
- model1: Use real 315-5573 Virtua Racing coprocessor program. [Caps0ff]
- f1dream: Dumped and emulated 8751 microcontroller. [caius, Caps0ff, David Haywood]
- Documented debugger expression number syntax. [Erik Dominikus]
- othunder.cpp: Changed to mono speaker, as shown on schematics and verified on real board. [Guru]
- Demoted TI-73 Explorer (bootleg) to not working. [Julian Lachniet]
- segag80r: Adjusted Sindbad Mystery sound clocks to match PCB footage. [kazblox]
- system1: Documented alternate Star Jacker board with different sound in source. [kazblox]
- dynduke.cpp: Dumped PROMs. [Porchy, Muddymusic]
- PC-98 CD software list updates: [r09]
- Updated with everything from the latest update of the Neo Kobe Collection.
- Tested all software list entries, and added supported status and emulation issues for each one.
- Added usage information for games that require serial numbers or manual protection.
- Added disk 2 of the floppy version of Brandish Renewal, since it’s used as a key disk for the CD version.
- Fixed copy-paste error for hybrid discs copied from the FM Towns list.
- Replaced the Sweet Days CHD with a properly converted one.
- Demoted Miamisoft’s games to non-working since they seem to hang randomly.
- Added Tourvision BIOS v1.1 and corrected label/description for v2.0. [system11, Tafoid]
- amidars: Corrected Lives DIP switch. [Tafoid, GoldS_TCRF]
- konblands.cpp: Added DIP switches from manual. [Tafoid]
Game Thread: Minnesota Wild (4-3-0) at Boston Bruins (5-5-0) – October 28, 2014 – 7:00 PM EDT
Three Stars:1) Seth Griffith (2 G, 1 A, 2 S, 3 PTS, -1)
2) Marco Scandella (1 G, 0 A, 3 S, 1 PTS, +1)
3) Milan Lucic (1 G, 1 A, 2 S, 2 PTS, +0)
TD Garden, Boston, MA
7:00 PM EDT
|Radio||KFAN 100.3, 98.5 The Sports Hub|
|HD Streams||/hockey playlist info|
|Other streams||FirstRow Sports 1, 2, HockeyStreams, WiZiWiG.tv|
|4:51||MIN||Nino Niederreiter||Thomas Vanek||MIN 1 – 0 BOS|
|18:23||BOS||Seth Griffith||David Krejci, Zach Trotman||MIN 1 – 1 BOS|
|5:23||BOS||Seth "Bobby Orr" Griffith||Gregory Campbell, Milan Lucic||MIN 1 – 2 BOS|
|16:59||BOS||Milan Lucic (PP)||Torey Krug, Seth Griffith||MIN 1 – 3 BOS|
|MIN||4:21||Zach Parise||Mikael Granlund, Jared Spurgeon||MIN 2 – 3 BOS|
|MIN||6:34||Justin Fontaine||Ryan Carter, Matt Cooke||MIN 3 – 3 BOS|
|14:07||MIN||Marco Scandella||Unassisted||MIN 4 – 3 BOS|
|0.0||Power Play %||20.0|
|95.0||Penalty Kill %||80.6|
|Lost 1||Streak||Won 1|
|Oct 28, 2014||Minnesota||Boston|
|Dec 17, 2014||Boston||Minnesota|
|Zach Parise||Michael Granlund||Jason Pominville|
|Thomas Vanek||Mikko Koivu||Charlie Coyle|
|Nino Niederreiter||Erik Haula||Justin Fontaine|
|Matt Cooke||Ryan Carter||Jason Zucker|
|Ryan Suter||Jonas Brodin|
|Marco Scandella||Jared Spurgeon|
|Nate Prosser||Matt Dumba|
|Assists||Four skaters tied||4|
|+/-||Four skaters tied||+7|
|Faceoff %||Mikko Koivu||52.0|
|Save %||Darcy Kuemper||.934|
Team NotesThe Wild, who arrived in Boston late Monday after losing 5-4 to the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden, did not hold a morning skate. Coach Mike Yeo is scheduled to speak at 5 p.m. ET. The Wild will be trying to turn the page after losing a 3-0 third-period lead.
Bruins coach Claude Julien knows Minnesota will be a dangerous opponent coming off a dramatic defeat.
"They played a hard game last night," Julien said. "You can either look at the first two periods and see a team who only gave up eight shots and who was very dominant. And I know they had some power plays, but very dominant and very hard to play to against. And for whatever reason [they] just kind of seemed to lose that pace in the third and it cost [them] a game. But we know just from watching them and even playing against them last year how tough a team they are to play against." Center Erik Haula was injured in the second period on Monday and did not return to the game. His status will be unknown until Yeo's update. Defenseman Jonas Brodin and winger Zach Parise were also banged up against the Rangers, but each returned to the game.
Jason Zucker has three goals in his past two games for the Wild. Jason Pominville has two goals and two assists in the past three games. Thomas "Bruin Killer" Vanek has 62 points in 55 career regular-season games against Boston.
Bruins' Projected Lines and Notes
|Milan Lucic||David Krejci||Seth Griffith|
|Brad Marchand||Patrice Bergeron||Reilly Smith|
|Chris Kelly||Carl Söderberg||Loui Eriksson|
|Daniel Paille||Gregory Campbell||Simon Gagne|
|Dennis Seidenberg||Dougie Hamilton|
|Torey Krug||Adam McQuaid|
|Matt Bartkowski||Zach Trotman|
|Marc Savard||Concussion||Long-term IR|
|Goals||Carl Söderberg/David Krejci||3|
|Assists||Four skaters tied||5|
|Faceoff %||Patrice Bergeron||62.1|
|Save %||Niklas Svedberg||.951|
Team NotesThere are many signs Boston Bruins defenseman Dougie Hamilton is brimming with confidence early in his third NHL season.
Hamilton matched a career high with a three-point game in the Bruins road victory Saturday against the Toronto Maple Leafs in their first game since defenseman Zdeno Chara left the lineup with a knee injury. Two days later, the 21-year-old Hamilton was bold enough to wear a dress and pose as Elsa from "Frozen" during the Bruins annual reverse trick-or-treating event at Boston Children's Hospital.
As the Bruins continue life without Chara against the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday (7 p.m. ET, NBCSN) at TD Garden, Hamilton will continue to be a focal point of the Bruins defense corps.
"Yeah, I think it's more comfortable obviously everywhere," Hamilton said after the morning skate. "I think around this city, around the team, in the room and then on the ice as well, I think that as you get older and better the game slows down a bit. So I think I felt that a little bit. So just trying to play with confidence and try to make plays and keep playing hard."
Hamilton's goal against the Maple Leafs, his second of the season, was a perfect illustration of his expanded understanding of how the Bruins want him and the rest of the defensemen to play. Hamilton supported the Bruins attack and then split the Toronto defense before firing a wrist shot into the back of the net.
"Well, I'm getting accustomed to it," coach Claude Julien said about Hamilton's burst of speed through the neutral zone. "We've asked our Ds to support the attack. And in re-watching the game, watching a video clip, he was taking off to support the attack and then we kind of bobbled the puck a little bit, he just sort of slowed down and cut back to the middle and the puck came loose and he just pounced on it. To me, that's just a great read-and-reaction kind of situation. I thought that was a great play on his part.
"He's a player right now. I talk about confidence, even defensively, he's a lot more physical and he's standing up to people a lot better than he used to in the past. I guess I put that in the confidence category as well." David Krejci has three goals and five assists during a six-game point streak. Gregory Campbell has a goal in two of the past three games.
- DO NOT DOWNVOTE BASED ON FLAIR. We're all better than that.
- Discuss whatever you wish. You can trash talk, but keep it civil.
- Turning comment sort to 'new' will help you see the newest posts.
- Try Easy Auto Refresh for Chrome or Firefox's ReloadEvery to auto-refresh this tab. Alternately, check out the comment stream by adding "-stream" after "reddit" in this page's URL.
- Feel free to message me with any errors or suggestions.